Humor me, okay?
1. We joined Gateway Church last Saturday! I was excited, but had NO idea the sense of "belonging" we were missing out on without being an official part of a church. So thankful to be part of the body!
2. I'm headed to The Fabric Yard with Kari tomorrow, to look for fabric to re-cover my kitchen chair cushions. Just being in that store makes you feel all crafty. Love it!
3. We recently got a new kitchen table! It has a glass top with iron legs and iron chairs with a cushion. Right now the cusions are white, but I'm thinking re-covering in a bright pattern would be a fun way to brighten up our white kitchen. (Um, told you this was in no particular order. Please see No. 2 above...)
4. TOMS are the best shoes ever. Period.
5. FPU has started up again. If you haven't heard of the class or aren't sure if it's for you or not, I promise you that it is! Whether or not you have debt, this class is life changing and I can't express that enough! We are hoping that we can continue to be involved in this great ministry, and are looking forward to being small group mentors in the fall!
6. I think God is going to do something amazing in 2012. I can just feel it, can't you?
7. Please see Number 4 above.
8. I was able to go to the women's event at church last night. Big bold step for me, because I didn't know what to expect. Thankfully I was able to meet a friend from our last FPU small group, so there was a friendly (and familiar) face expecting me. It was an amazing night and I am SO glad I went!
9. It's Friday!!!!!
10. We paid off our first debt last week. You would have thought we won the lottery, we were THAT excited. So excited, in fact, we took a picture of the check before we mailed it! (now.....what do you do with a picture of a check???)