1. What time did you get up this morning? About 6:30-6:45
2. How do you like your steak? Medium usually. Sometimes medium-well.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Joyful Noise
4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family, The Office, or Mad Men
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? On the beach.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A protein bar.
7. What is your favorite food? Mexican, Japanese, Italian, or Pizza. Or cupcakes.
8. Foods you dislike? Cauliflower, seafood, anything strange or unusual.
9. Favorite place to eat? Hibachi restaurant.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch. Is there any other kind of dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A 2007 VW Passat
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything that makes me feel skinny and cute. I'm currently accepting applications to be my personal shopper/stylist.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Stateside: NYC, Lots of places on the East cost, California. World: Norway, Italy, or someplace Carribbean.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always 1/2 full!
15. Where would you want to retire? At the beach, probably.
16. Favorite time of day? When I get home from work.
17. Where were you born? Wichita, Kansas
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'd prefer none, but I guess baseball or football are okay.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Whatever cologne Matt is wearing.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Nivea Soft
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Love the huge hair bows and frilly tutus.
22. People watcher? Absolutely.
23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm kind of a middle of the day person.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, but they don't know they're only pets.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We are making good progress on our debt pay-off!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Broadway star. An Archaeologist. A Painter. A Business woman. A Figure Skater.
27. What is your favorite memory? This sounds like a sad memory, but it's one that has had the greatest impact on my life. The summer before my senior year in college, Matt and I got to start a children's ministry for bus kids at his dad's church. One little boy, Austin, would sit on my lap with his face buried in my shoulder during the entire church service. One day he kept inhaling these deep breaths. Matt said "Does Miss Sandi smell good?" and he just nodded and said "Mmhmmm!" Austin and his brother came from a meth house and came unbathed and in filthy clothes every week. He was four years old and couldn't even talk very well. It was SO hard to say goodbye to him the last time I saw him, and I often wonder where he is and if he remembers me.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yes!
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Funny story: I got hit at the front on the passenger side, swerved into on-coming traffic, bounced up over the curb and hit a telephone pole. I remember being annoyed by a girl screaming really loud then realizing it was ME. When I looked up, I saw the "smoke" from my radiator and just knew my car was on fire, so I threw open my door and flung myself out onto the grass. The girl who hit me saw me jump out, grabbed my arm, and started dragging me across the grass away from the car. A few seconds later we realized the car WASN'T on fire so I just awkwardly stood up and asked if she was okay.
32. Any pet peeves? Bad grammer. People who think they're better than everyone else.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni and black olives.
34. Favorite flower? Daisy
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream or Choc. Chip Cookie Dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Freddy's Frozen Custard or Cane's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? The driving test: 0 The written test: 1 ( when I tried to switch my licence from KS to NC ) Was I mortified? Yes.
38. From whom did you get your last email? "Junk" mail : Facebook. "Real" mail : Kari
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Credit cards are EVIL and should all be destroyed immediately!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Being spontaneous isn't my strong point.
41. Like your job? Meh...
42. Broccoli? Sure, as long as it's not cooked too much.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Las Vegas in April 2010....even though we slept for half of it!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Matt
45. What are you listening to right now? KLove
46. What is your favorite color? Pink!!!
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. Coffee drinker? You mean there are people who don't drink coffee? I must meet them!