Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simply Sandi-The Beginning

I've thought about starting a blog for a while. My sister has a blog, and it's usually full of enlightening thoughts and spiritual challenges. I have a friend who has a blog, and hers is usually funny. I really can't promise that this will be either of those. I might not even tell anyone about it. We'll see how it goes. I've found that sometimes writing my thoughts out is the best way to process them. My mind is like a radio station continually on scan, and writing is a way to pause that momentarily; to make it all make sense.

A few of the random thoughts my mind is "scanning" through:

1. I wouldn't have started this tonight if I knew I had to NAME my blog. So, it has a stupid name because, a) my name is Sandi, and b) I'm a pretty simple person. It is what it is.

2. We had a great time in Lynchburg VA this weekend with little bro Murphy, and also got to see a few long-time friends of my family.

3. I think I missed my calling as an Olympic ice dancer.

4. Monday morning comes WAY too fast.

That's about all.

~Simply Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment