Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Can I just go ahead and say that Christmas has absolutely crept up on me this year??

In a conversation with my mom the other night, I said "Inside my head I'm an organized, domestic, lovely person, but in reality...I'm a lazy slob!" Sad, isn't it? This totally sums up all my "holiday" planning this year. I had such great ideas for fun things to do from before Thanksgiving until New Year's. And now here it is December 14 and I'm sitting here thinking "Gee, maybe I should make some cookies or something." Needless to say, I haven't been nearly as productive as I was hoping!

We did actually manage to find the time to make several Christmas gifts this year! (yes you read that right) I haven't made anyone a Christmas gift since like....um.....never. It's SO FUN!!

That has a lot to do with my lack of writing. After everyone has opened their gifts I'll have a few fun crafty ideas to share with you!

Anyway, nothing really exciting to share with you. I just wanted to take an opportunity to say Merry Christmas!! Enjoy the season but please don't forget the reason behind it!



~SMurph~

No comments:

Post a Comment